At the Geraldine Holiday Park, we work hard to support our tranquil park setting and this beautiful country by undertaking a number of actions. Many of these actions you will not see but there are some that you will notice and can even help with.
We aim to reduce our social and environmental impact by:
- Striving for continued improvement in responsible tourism
- Promoting the benefits of being environmentally and socially responsible to our guests
We are committed to:
- Minimising the pollution of land, air and water
- Minimising the depletion of natural and non-renewable resources
- Treating our staff, guests and suppliers fairly and with respect
- Encouraging feedback from our guests
And in order to support the unique environment of our country, we try to use only the resources that our business requires and no more.
We hope you leave Geraldine Holiday Park knowing that your support and actions have helped us maintain and enhance our beautiful holiday park and our country.
There are some things that you can do to help us in our endeavour to be environmentally and socially friendly:
- Don’t wash your towels everyday if it is not necessary- this saves water
- Take short showers- a huge amount of water can be saved by taking a few minutes off your usual shower time
- Recycle your rubbish
- Treat our staff and other guests fairly and with respect
- Talk a walk into the village- by leaving your vehicle at the park you are saving on carbon emissions and burning some calories too!
Geraldine Holiday Park is very proud to have an Enviro-Bronze Qualmark rating- click below to find out more about the qualmark rating system.